- My friend Naria joined that strange cult out in the cornfields...but lately she’s been coming by less, and acting strangely. In fact, she seems...'changed'. I’m so worried about her...if only I knew what was going on!
- The farmers all think its the grimalkin causing this mischief, but my family has lived in these parts for generations, and while the grimalkin might steal a chicken or two once in awhile, I know they would never just cause people to disappear...something doesn’t add up.
- There's a grimalkin burrow way to the West of here, alongside the river.If you could clear it out for me, it would confirm my suspicions that there's some other evil afoot here.
- Were you able to find the lair? Just head west till you get to the river, and follow it up to their nest.
- Just as I thought, the grimalkin have nothing to do with any of this..then it must be that insane old man Father Wildfire!
- He used to be a respected shaman in our small farming village, but several weeks ago, just as we lost contact with Shikaakwa, things began to change. He began to talk about a great evil coming and urged his followers to come with him deep into the cornfields to perform secret rituals.
- I tried to speak up against his foolishness, but he accused me of being a heathen, and a protector of the grimalkin. As a result, he made me an outcast and I've since stood by helplessly as I've seen more and more farmers disappear. Now I know that it was all a trick to cover his own back...its not the grimalkin responsible for this mess...its him!
- Please, you must help me get Naria back from him. I no longer know where they're holding their secret meetings, but theres a merchant to the South of here who may be able to help.