- Hmph, I've become weary lately of strangers coming near my farm, but you look trustworthy. Listen, maybe you can help me. You see there's this...'thing' in my barn. I don't know what it is, but it ate all my livestock!
- I'm too terrified to confront it..but I'd pay a handsome price to whoever got rid of it...whatever 'it' is.
- It's probably those accursed grimalkin!
- Thank you, a thousand times thank you!
- And no... I don't want to know what that thing was in there. Actually, I've decided to pack my bags and leave this place. In-between the disappearances, these creatures, and that insane cult, it's way too dangerous to farm here anymore. I don't care how good the soil is...its just too scary!
- I'm gathering what tools I have left and heading back to the city...if I can survive the trip, that is!
- Here, I'll give you the keys to my farmland on the way out...just watch out for monsters.