- The bloodhoofs West of here ransacked this town years ago, and slaughtered my family.
- They're brutal, clannish creatures...incapable of pity, compassions or sympathy... I've sworn on my parents grave to destroy every last one of them, no matter the cost.
- Give me proof that you've dispatched some, and I'll reward you handsomely for it.
- Head straight North of here. You'll find their hideout in an abandoned house by the rocky mountain cliffs. Be warned, they keep their pet sabrecats very hungry.
- Ah, I see you've returned. Very good.
- What's that? you fought hungerers in there as well?
- the bloodhoofs and hungerers are natural rivals, but they both have a common enemy in the humans. They'll only band together when they're planning something big... I'll have to look into this personally.
- By the way, while you were gone the storm let up, and its a clear walk now to the west side of the abandoned town. If you wish to venture further take heed, I have a feeling things will be more dangerous than normal.